Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jason & Elizabeth - Ours to Keep

I am one of the many heart-broken "Liason" fans and I am no longer watching the show but I just had to do one final video, showcasing the beautiful and amazing love between Jason and Elizabeth. And what better way to do it than by using their song? :) I hope everyone enjoys.. and I hope that the writers and producers (and everyone else who had a hand in breaking up the best couple on daytime television *cough*FRONS*cough) wake up and realize what a terrible mistake they are making. Liz says "I wish more than anything that we could just be together" to which Jason replies "So do I" Well, speaking on behalf of Liason fans everywhere... SO DO WE!! :( Clips thanks to Specific Hospital and Lina at Craving4More! Song - Ours to Keep by Kina Grannis I do not own anything, just a fan video! No copyright infringement intended.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3zBLPGdX4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment