Monday, July 25, 2011

Buy Definitive Technology Mythos SSA-42 Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology VELB

I wanted a wall mountable sound bar for my bedroom to replace some fairly cheapo speakers that I got to go with my old Onkyo 605. This speaker sounds fantastic and I would definitely buy it if sound is what you are about.However... the wall mount bracket is one of the worst pieces of engineering I have seen in my life. Not only that, but there is no piece for the sound bar to sit on if you choose to set it on a desk. Instead you have to use the wall mount bracket with some included screws to raise the back and tilt it appropriately, clever.. if the bracket wasn't so awful. What is wrong with ... Simply connect the SSA42 to any multi-channel receiver and powered subwoofer to enjoy enveloping surround sound without the bother Definitive Technology VELB of running long wires and finding places for rear speakers. The Mythos SSA42 is a unique speaker that provides a stunning five-channel Definitive Technology VELB surround experience from just one Definitive Technology VELB speaker Two 3.25-inch BDSS Definitive Technology VELB high-output full-range drivers Three 3.25-inch BDSS high-output drivers with coincident array 0.75-inch ferro-magnetic fluid damped pure aluminum dome tweeter ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment