Monday, July 25, 2011

This product Definitive Technology Mythos 2 On-Wall Speaker (Single, Silver)

Definitive Technology VCKA

I can't say I am an audiophile because usually I try to spend under $500.00 a speaker. I do love audio, but haven't every been able to shell out the big bucks. I have been looking at Definitive Technology Speakers for years. My HT and Audio magazines always seem to praise them. Wonderful full sound. Crisp highs, warm mids, decent bass for speakers this size. Build Quality is fantastic, Wall mounting was easy. I am using them for a workout room. They would be great for a HT setup. Binding posts were flexible. So...some may argue that I am not really in the realm of high-end, but these speakers make me feel that it cant get much better.0 of ... Their Definitive Technology VCKA exclusive narrow baffle design, incorporating Definitive's Planar Technology Pressure Driven Bass Radiators to enhance low frequency response, delivers dynamic wide dispersion sound Nothing complements your new high definition flat screen television with more style, versatility and sheer performance than the beautiful Mythos Series Table- and Wall-Mounting models Each one comes with easy-to-install mounting hardware that allows Definitive Technology VCKA them to hang effortlessly on the wall astride your new Definitive Technology VCKA television, as well as an unbreakable Tempered Glass Base (same as the Mythos Floorstanding Speakers) to give them stability and style when placed next to a table-top television Equipped with two 4.5-inch pressure-driven planar technology bass radiators Definitive Technology VCKA Frequency response: 45Hz - 30kHz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment