Monday, July 25, 2011

Excellent Definitive Technology BPX Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology MBJA

I have four Def Tech speakers. The main ones are BP20's from the 1980's. The high-endof the time. I am 75 years old and wish to complete my home theater before the inevitable. Money is scarce at my age as I live on Soc. Sec. Disability. So completingmy dream theater is dependent on sales. I need a C/L/R 3000 and another BPX tocomplete this system. I will not substitute another brand. My hearing is still verysensitive and my large (20X30X10) great room makes these bi-polar beauties fill theroom with the whole orchestra and/or beautiful voices. I am hoping for a couple of additional open boxes to bring the costs down to ... Easy-to-use mounting plates are included for wall mounting if desired They may be mounted on the rear wall (with their front drivers shooting Definitive Technology MBJA towards each other and their Definitive Technology MBJA rear drivers Definitive Technology MBJA shooting toward the side walls) with excellent results. Definitive's bipolar surrounds are Definitive Technology MBJA designed for easy and unobtrusive placement in your room Equipped with two 1-inch pure aluminum dome tweeters Equipped with four 5.25-inch cast-basket bass/midrange drivers ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment