Monday, July 25, 2011

Buying cheap Definitive Technology Mythos STS 120v Supertower Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology VEIB

I own 4 Mythos STS's a center channel Mythos Ten 2 Mythos gem xl's and 2 super cube reference sub woofers along with a Denon 4308CI for a full 7.2 setup. These speakers are unbelievable. The bass my 4 STS's combined put out is very powerful!!! so powerful that I really have no need to turn on my 2 subs which are 1,800 watts apiece. With the 4 STS's combined I have a total of 1,200 watts of subs. The sound I get is very very forceful and in your face!! You don't just hear your favorite music and movies you feel it!!! God help me and my neighbors if I decide to turn on my two Super cube Reference ... With the Mythos STS there is no longer a need to find room for and run wires to a separate subwoofer to get Definitive Technology VEIB the full visceral impact from your favorite music and movies The STS can do it all. Definitive Technology VEIB The Mythos STS combines a high-definition mid/high frequency monitor section with an Definitive Technology VEIB integrated SuperCube(R) powered subwoofer for no-compromise sonic performance Built-in 300-watt digitally-coupled class D subwoofer power Definitive Technology VEIB amplifier Frequency response: 16Hz - 30kHz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment