Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh god Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 120v Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology NDMA

I bought this after months of looking and researching. I wanted to make certain I had a sub that could make the house rumble and shake and scare you during movies. I had some large JBL HLS 820's and no sub and they did a wonderful job. I just wanted to downsize my speakers to get that clean look so I bought 2 Definitive Technologies ProMonitor 1000's for the front channel so I needed a sub. This sub is perfect. It took me a short time to get things wired and setup correct but after that it sounds awesome. It can get scary loud to and I would say it outperforms my old JBL's. ... This 10", 300 watt powered subwoofer achieves a unique combination of delicate musicality and thunderous power, for Definitive Technology NDMA the absolute ultimate Definitive Technology NDMA in bass performance The ProSub 1000 helps you discover true state-of-the-art bass performance, extending well beyond the limits of audibility into the range of purely physical subsonic energy that shakes the Definitive Technology NDMA body and stirs the soul. Built in 300 watts RMS amplifier Frequency Definitive Technology NDMA response: 18Hz - 150Hz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment