Monday, July 25, 2011

Just got Definitive Technology StudioMonitor 450 Speakers (Pair, Black)

Definitive Technology MBLA/MBLB

I like to start by saying that I had full intentions on buying Klipsch RB-81's for my bedroom sound system. I have and love Klipsch Reference speakers for my main system. I never really gave Definitive Technology a chance. In the process of trying to save money I saw the 350's at a local store and liked the way they sounded. However wanted a bigger driver for a more full sound experience even though I already have a Klipsch sub hooked up in the bedroom. The 450's were recommended to me and I was assured the 450's would fill my room with plenty of sound. I wasn't willing to pay the listed price, or wait for them to be ... The StudioMonitor's sonic performance is truly stunning, producing huge razor-sharp, three-dimensional sonic images combined with incredible detail, ruler-flat frequency response and rich, full bass Definitive Technology's new StudioMonitors are very compact high-performance, magnetically shielded full-range Definitive Technology MBLA/MBLB bookshelf speakers Their non-resonant monocoque Definitive Technology MBLA/MBLB cabinets feature Definitive's elegant piano-gloss black lacquer endcap/wraparound grille cloth styling Equipped with one 6.5-inch cast-basket polymer coned Definitive Technology MBLA/MBLB bass/midrange driver and 1-inch pure Definitive Technology MBLA/MBLB aluminum dome tweeter Frequency response: 24Hz - 30kHz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment