Monday, July 25, 2011

This cool Definitive Technology CS-8060HD Powered Subwoofer (Center Channel)

Definitive Technology CS-8060HD

Watching king kong in 5.1 with the center hooked through my receivers pre-out rca and the sound is phenomenal. The depth now heard in the voices and from king kong are very impressive. I paid [...] through amazon, very pricey item. If you have a wall mounted flat screen I might suggest a tower with built in sub for a center.I cant say enough positive things. Looks great, very large item. It definitely needs a strong support for a wall mouted shelf but otherwise awesome. The company that sold this to me through Amazon was awful, I had to contact Amazon several times in order to get it shipped out. Took a ridiculous amount of time, amazon customer service was ... Definitive Technology CS-8060HD High Dispersion center channel loudspeaker with built in powered subwoofer Definitive Technology CS-8060HD One inch pure Definitive Technology CS-8060HD Alluminum dome tweeter Perfect match for the Definitive Technology CS-8060HD BP-8060ST & BP-8040ST ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment