Monday, July 25, 2011

Do you want to buy Definitive Technology Mythos 5 Tower Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology VCQB

I have six Definite Technology high end speakers in surround. They are fantastic. Unfortunately, they were too fantastic for my mid-price receiver and I ended up buying a Maranz SR8002 to drive them appropriately (60% off at Amazon). I now lose track of the picture because I get lost in the sound. I have an Apple TV which allows me to play my 52 GB of music through the same speakers, ranging from opera to Son House. All sound fantastic.I know very little about the technology behind these products. However, I have a very well tuned ear and what I care about is how it sounds rather than the specs of the unit. A++++ for these. Same marks to Amazon ... Mythos Floorstanding Tower Loudspeakers rise dramatically from unbreakable Tempered Glass Bases that include carpet spikes and rubber feet for stability on any type of flooring. The Definite Technology Mythos Series begins with three tall, sleek floorstanding loudspeakers (Mythos One, Four and Five) that have literally redefined the concept of floorstanding loudspeaker from big dark box to thin and sexy Definitive Technology VCQB silver showoff, the Definitive Technology VCQB perfect floorstanding complement to your wall mounted or table mounted flat screen television These tower loudspeakers combine the elegant look of Definitive Technology VCQB curved, hand-polished aircraft-grade Aluminum with state-of-the-art engineering technology that Definitive Technology VCQB delivers the classic level of Definitive Technology sound quality: wide, dynamic soundstage, pinpoint imaging, and superb realism Equipped with two 3.5-inch high definition midrange drivers and one 1-inch pure aluminum dome tweeter Frequency response: 40Hz - 30kHz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment