Monday, July 25, 2011

Cool Definitive Technology BP7004 120v Tower Speaker (Single, Right Channel, Black)

Definitive Technology ICLB

I had the previous version of these speakers back in 2002 and they were awesome! The fist thing I did was put in Star Wars Episode I and went straight to the final light saber fight. The sound was unbelieveably smooth and smooth is the only word for the experience! I had the subwoofer gain at the halfway mark and the response was like having a pefectly blended shake on a mid-summers day. To this day I have never had or heard that kind of smoothness between seperate subs and speakers!The "newer" 7004's have more, and better, built-in subs than the older 2004's I used to have and I want that perfection back. I've got the cash so im doing ... Combine them with perfectly matched Definitive centers and surrounds for an extraordinary home theater system. The elegant styling features beautiful sculptural refinements to Definitive's signature look with a choice of Definitive Technology ICLB classic piano-gloss black or a new piano-gloss golden cherry Definitive Technology ICLB finish Definitive Technology ICLB This extraordinary Definitive Technology ICLB speaker sets a new reference standard for ultra-dynamic high-accuracy loudspeakers and achieves equally superb performance with both music and movies Equipped with two 1-inch pure aluminum dome tweeters with silk surrounds Equipped with one 10-inch long-throw subwoofer coupled to two 10-inch infrasonic radiators ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment