Monday, July 25, 2011

So I got it Definitive Technology BP7002 120v Tower Speaker (Single, Right Channel, Black)

Definitive Technology ICOB

I am very picky about speakers - I used to own KEFs, and prior to that I had Nakamichis - both very good speakers. Their sound was almost perfect, but the one complaint I always had was a very limited and focused sound-stage, and a narrow "sweet-spot" with them.I then decided to get a warmer, highter quality home-theater receiver - and got myself a Marantz. I also sold my KEFs, and started searching the market for the perfect speakers. After endless reviewing of reviews, going to audio stores, and after more than a years' search, I found what I was looking for - Definitive Technologies BP Towers. I got the BP 7002s.First the looks - if ... Each BP7002 Bipolar SuperTower combines a new 12 SuperCube® technology subwoofer driven by a 300-watt digital amplifier, two pressure driven 12 infrasonic radiators and bipolar dual D'Appolito front and rear mounted driver arrays each consisting of two high definition cast-basket 5-1/4 Definitive Technology ICOB Definitive bass/midrange drivers surrounding Definitive Technology ICOB a 1 annealed pure aluminum dome Definitive tweeter This extraordinary speaker comes very close to the reference standards set by Definitive Technology ICOB the BP7000SC and BP7001SC for ultra-dynamic high-accuracy reproduction and achieves equally superb performance with both music Definitive Technology ICOB and home theater program material Newly designed Linkwitz-Riley crossover networks do a superlative job of seamlessly blending the drivers so that the sonic output is totally homogeneous as if radiated from a full-range pulsating sphere Equipped with two 1-inch pure aluminum dome tweeters with silk surrounds Frequency response: 15Hz - 30kHz ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment