Monday, July 25, 2011

Read this guy talk about Definitive Technology SuperCube II 120v Subwoofer (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology LBXA

I just recieved this subwoofer and hooked it up in 20 x 17 family room to give it a test run. When I saw the size of this thing I was a little worried. My last sub was a JBL 12 inch sub that finally gave out after 10 years. Once I picked up this sub you can feel the quality in the weight alone(heavy for its size). I tested this little baby out on Iron Man and The Hurt Locker Blu ray and even running it at 40% power and set to -2db this thing shook the house with hard hitting bass!! My wife was relieved when she saw the size of the cube ... Definitive's SuperCubes are a new breed of powered subwoofers which Definitive Technology LBXA utilize unique technology and components in order to achieve state-of-the-art performance from remarkably small boxes Definitive Technology LBXA The Definitive Technology LBXA SuperCube II is a testimony to Definitive Technology LBXA Definitive's engineering excellence. High quality finish in piano gloss black Built-in 1250 watts digitally-coupled Class D amplifier ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment