Monday, July 25, 2011

Cool Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 Bookshelf Speaker (Single, Black)

Definitive Technology NDHA

When these speakers arrived, I somehow felt disappointed. I knew the dimensions before I bought them, but it somehow didn't hit me until I actually saw them. I even double-checked the speaker label to make sure I didn't get the wrong speakers by mistakes. Well, after an hour or so to set them up, I was pleasantly surprised by how good they sound. It's unbelievable such full range sound can come from such small speakers. I watched Kill Bill 1 and listened to some CDs w/o running then Audessy setup and it sounded good. I ran the Audessy setup and listened to other CDs and watched Donnie Darko and it sounded amazing. During some scenes on Donnie Darko where the ... Use them by themselves in Definitive Technology NDHA a host of applications Definitive Technology NDHA (including as stand-alone bookshelf, stand- or wall-mounted speakers) ProMonitors are full-range speakers Pair them with matching powered subwoofers and center channels to build music and movie systems of astonishing performance capability: ultra-smooth high-definition clarity and musical linearity combine with superb transient response, tremendous dynamic range, rich warmth and Definitive Technology NDHA precise room-filling three dimensional imaging. Definitive Technology NDHA Frequency response: 57Hz - 30kHz The high quality finish is available in gloss black or gloss white ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment