Monday, July 25, 2011

This useful Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 5.1 Speaker System (Set of Six, White)

Definitive Technology QDVB

Let me start by saying I research everything extensively before I buy it, especially home audio. I initially thought I wanted bose acoustimass, but all the reviews were mixed. My biggest criteria was small speakers. I previously had tower Sonys and bose surround, but was ready for a more hidden look. I whittled the research down to mirage nanosats or these. I was skeptical spending $600+ without hearing them and went to the local best buy where I could listen to both. They both sound great, but the definitive sounded a bit fuller and I couldn't get used to the nanosats. Setup is a bit odd, but well worth the sound. Plenty ... Definitive Technology's new ProCinema 600 System is their new entry-level 6-piece home theater system The ProCinema 600 System incorporates the same new technologies and advancements, including BDSS drivers, pure aluminum dome tweeters, planar medite passive radiators and a 250-watt SuperCube technology powered subwoofer Sonically, the new ProCinema Definitive Technology QDVB 600 System is a Definitive Technology QDVB revelation Definitive Technology QDVB in terms of achieving Definitive Technology QDVB incredible sound at an affordable price Frequency response: 55Hz - 30kHz The high quality finish is available in gloss black or gloss white ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment