Monday, July 25, 2011

Wowww Definitive Technology BPX Speaker (Single, Cherry)

Definitive Technology MBJE

I have four Def Tech speakers. The main ones are BP20's from the 1980's. The high-endof the time. I am 75 years old and wish to complete my home theater before the inevitable. Money is scarce at my age as I live on Soc. Sec. Disability. So completingmy dream theater is dependent on sales. I need a C/L/R 3000 and another BPX tocomplete this system. I will not substitute another brand. My hearing is still verysensitive and my large (20X30X10) great room makes these bi-polar beauties fill theroom with the whole orchestra and/or beautiful voices. I am hoping for a couple of additional open boxes to bring the costs down to ... Like Definitive Technology's center channels, they are built to the same high construction and performance standards as Definitive Technology MBJE Definitive's main left and right front speakers Definitive Technology MBJE and include features like high-definition bass/midrange drivers with butyl rubber surrounds, wide-dispersion pure aluminum dome tweeters with magnetic cooling fluid, complex Linkwitz-Riley crossover networks and solid monocoque cabinets with Definitive Technology MBJE diffractionless grill/baffle interfaces. Definitive Technology Definitive Technology MBJE presents a compact Dolby AC-3 ready bipolar rear/side surround speaker - the BPX - intended for on-wall, shelf or stand mounting (you can also use any of the Definitive Technology bipolar towers for rear/side surrounds) plus an in-wall bipolar surround speaker, the UIW BP/A) Equipped with two 5.25-inch cast-basket bass/midrange drivers Equipped with two 1-inch pure aluminum dome tweeters ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment